Tuesday 23 March 2010

Best of British - Part 1

So here it is, the first of my posts dedicated to the UK Etsy community and the great items it has to offer; how excited I am that I have an excuse to browse through all of my fellow UK Etsian's shops without feeling guilty that I'm shopping instead of working?!

I've been selling on Etsy for only about 5 months now and yet I certainly see more British sellers now than when I first started; its very exciting and hopefully we'll see more great things coming out of the UK (and Europe) over the coming year! In the meantime though, here are some of my favourite items and shops hailing from the Great British Isles.



Long White Blossom Corsage Brooch from aaliciawedding (London)

Vintage Toffee Tin Box from Vintagekitty (York)

Hedgehog and Mushroom Baby Booties by Funkyshapes (Isle of Wight)

Wool Wrap Coat by 13threads (Edinburgh)


Vintage Tea Rose Sailor Top from LittleBeeVintage (Cornwall)

I hope you've enjoyed my little selection of items as much as I enjoyed discovering them; let me know if you have any suggestions for the next installment!



5 comments:

  1. That corsage & coat are making me want to jump the first plane to the UK {swoon}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage tin!!!! searching for treasures in charity shop, car boot sales and jamble sales it was one of the best thing I found whwn I move tot he UK!!!
    Thank you so much for including our baby booties in your lovely treasury:)
    warm wishes,
    FunkyShapesx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. I love the white blossom corsage brooch and the vintage tea rose sailor top. Gorgeous! And thank you so much for including my coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great selection. I've even discovered some new shops. Thank you so much for including my Vintage Kitty tin x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your blog - and your shop! Thanks so much for featuring my blouse ♥

    ReplyDelete