Thursday 11 March 2010

Bold is Beautiful

Firstly a quick apology for the lack of posts over the last couple of weeks; things are quite hectic here as I get everything finalised for the launch of Knock & Run and also deal with a broken PC, a broken car and a teething baby! Who knows though, perhaps you'll all appreciate my slightly less regimented blogging style...


On the rare occasion that I take a break from all of the above I've taken some time to browse the stores of my fellow Etsians and naturally I'm always on the hunt for lovely vintage treasures. At the moment I seem to find myself drawn to bold prints and vibrant shades of green and yellow; perhaps I'm more excited about the arrival of Spring than I thought!

Here are just a few of my favourite finds discovered using the search terms 'bold' and 'spring' in the vintage section of Etsy (click on the images to visit the stores):


Handmade Retro Doillies by Beautiful Living

Vintage Amelia Earhart Luggage Set by AdVintagous

Vintage Metal Serving Cups by One Late Night

Encased Butterflies for Spring Flair by skyparlor

Do feel free to let me know if you've found another bold and beautiful vintage treasure!

Until next time (whenever that may be..!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment